Friday, April 1, 2011

Download this Mix

When I listen to music, in the back of my head, I am categorizing the band and its sound/vibe. Recently, I have had the category list for "Dark Electronics" get quite long. So, I decided that I should give a mixtape a try and put some of my favorite creepy crawly songs together. I mixed them up and added some samples here and there. I hope you like it as much as I do.
I was able to make the cover art for this mix with the inspirational help from my friend Trev.

(Download the mix by pressing the down-arrow button in the music player's toolbar, below "info".)
DARC by statrat333





In the near future I am going to try to put some of the other categories together into mixes too. Some off the top of my head are "hip-hop" and "uptempo/workout".

5 comments:

  1. Meet me on the Facebook status coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got around to listening. Very nice. It made me go to itunes and buy the album from 'The Knife'

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Knife is one of my favorite groups of all time. Glad you like them,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance of finding this again? Not available on Soundcloud anymore and I'm way interested to hear this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently only have a free soundcloud account. Which limits the amount of room they give you. The next mix, which will be the fourth, I think I am going to purchase an account. Then I will be able to post all of them. Be on the lookout. Shouldn't be too far in the future. Already have about 90% of the songs.

      Delete