Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mix 5: Rat_Radio

Hello Folks, Here is the newest mixtape. I didn't really have a grand scheme or much of a theme for this tape, hence I just went for "radio". I guess most of the songs are all electronic, some being influenced by R&B, some hip-hop, some traditional dance music. I really just wanted to put out some songs I have been listening to this summer. I didn't have the usual tools either to put it together, but never the less, I think it turned out pretty good. Enjoy. You can download the mix from the embedded player below.

Tracklist:
[00:00] Rat_Radio Intro

[00:20] Flying Lotus - Between Friends (snippet)

[01:06] OFWGKTA - Oldie (snippet)

[01:45] Nicolas Jaar - What My Last Girl Put Me Through

[05:25] Soul Clap - Lonely C (ft. Charles Levine)

[09:20] Holly Miranda - Slow Burn Treason (Jamie xx Remix)

[14:20] Purity Ring - Belispeak

[17:07] underwaters - Upload Me

[22:26] Frank Ocean - Pyramids

[31:57] The-Drum - /SYS

[35:50] Flight Facilities - With You

[39:09] Moons - Bloody Mouth

[42:25] Diiv - Doused

No comments:

Post a Comment